Happy Hour Hopper
Happy Hour Hopper
When you visit a new area, your attack on the food and drink scene is already mapped out before you arrive. Your ideal day includes a brewery tour, tasting your way through local hot spots, and live music in the downtown.
Arizona Wilderness Brewing Co
Arizona Wilderness Brewing Co is an award-winning brewery and is located in Gilbert at 712 N. Arizona Avenue. The brewing takes place right at the restaurant and the ales on tap change pretty regularly with the season and timing of available ingredients. You can also buy some to go in cans or growlers. You have to try out a burger while you are there, too. www.azwbeer.com
The Whining Pig
The Whining Pig is another great option with a large wine selection, over 31 craft beers on tap, and a food menu meant for snacking. www.thewhiningpig.com
Happy Hour: 3:00PM-8:00PM, daily and includes most wines by the glass and all craft beer
12 West Brewing Co.
12 West Brewing Co. A union of beer lovers makes this possible. From their beginnings in 2016 with a one-barrel system, their love of brewing has propelled them to dream big. They are now open with a 10-barrel system at Barnone in Agritopia. This in of itself is a unique concept meant for artisans looking to showcase their craft. Visit all of the 12 craftsmen in this community. www.12westbrewing.com
The rustic warehouse ambiance of JC’s Steakhouse lends itself perfectly for date night, family outings, or special events. Delectable dishes are created from recipes that have been passed down through generations, including local favorites Prime Rib, Fresh Seafood, and homemade desserts. With great happy hour specials and live music on the weekends, JC’s is a happening hidden gem.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Saturday, 3:00PM-6:30PM | Live music Fridays and Saturdays
Garage East offers a cozy tasting room atmosphere complete with an awesome patio. Their wine is locally made in Arizona and since some wine is made onsite, guests can try wine straight out of the barrel at different stages of fermentation. Enjoy a gourmet hot dog on the patio or grab food from one of the other Barnone restaurants to bring in with you.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday, 11AM-5PM
Cogburn’s started with a group of friends that wanted a place with good music, great food, and the best people without the stiff corporate vibe. A place that anyone who walked through the door would instantly feel welcome. Cogburn’s is that place… a true home away from home. With walls covered in HDTV’s, you can catch almost any game here.
Happy Hour: 2:00PM-7:00PM, Monday-Friday | Wing Day Every Thursday All-Day | Reverse Happy Hour 10PM-Close All-Week | Daily Drink Specials
Cuisine Wine & Bistro
Cuisine Wine & Bistro is the place to go for a wide selection of wine by the glass, Chef prepared food menu from scratch, and local craft beers.
Happy Hour: 3:00PM-6:00PM, Tuesday – Saturday; all appetizers $6 and drink specials
High Tide Seafood Bar & Grill
High Tide Seafood Bar specializes in steam kettle cooking, bringing the freshest seafood to the valley. Cozy up at their custom Terrazzo counter, order a cocktail from the full bar, and watch as your chef prepares your meal in their jacketed steam kettles right in front of you!
Weekend Bloody Mary Bar Every Saturday & Sunday 11:00AM-3:00PM | Wine Wednesday Every Wednesday, all day | Happy Hour Everyday 3:00PM-6:30PM
The Heritage District is the ultimate location for a Happy Hour Hop. With over 25 eateries walking distance from one another, the downtown area is a place you do not want to miss. Location
- Barrio Queen: Happy Hour: 7 Days a Week, 2:00PM-6:00PM |Margarita Mondays Every Monday Open til Close |Taco Tuesdays Every Tuesday Open til Close
- Clever Koi: Happy Hour: 3:00PM-6:00PM, Monday-Saturday
- Even Stevens: Sunday Brunch: 9:00AM-4:00PM
- Grubstak: Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 2:00PM-6:00PM | Mimosa Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 10:00AM-3:00PM
- Joyride Taco House: Happy Hour: Weekdays 2:00PM-6:00PM | Taco Tuesdays 2:00PM-Close
- LoLo’s Chicken and Waffles: Bottomless Mimosas from Open – 12:00PM on Saturday and Sundays
- Nico Heirloom Kitchen: Brunch: 10:00AM-3:00PM, Monday-Friday & 8:00AM-3:00PM, Saturday-Sunday | Happy Hour: 3:00-5:00PM, Monday-Friday
- Pomo Pizzeria: Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 3:00-6:00PM
- Postino East: Open – 5:00PM, Everyday $5 Wine by the glass & pitchers of beer | Monday & Tuesdays 8:00PM-11:00PM, $20 Bottle and Bruschetta
- Romeo’s Euro Café: $5 glasses of wine everyday until 5PM
- SoCal Fish Taco Company: Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 3:00-6:00PM | Taco Tuesday buy one get one half off taco platter
- Sushi Brokers: Everyday, 3:00PM-6:30PM & 10:00PM-Close
- Whiskey Row: Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 3:00-7:00PM | Friday: Happy Hour Live Music 5:00-7:00PM | Saturday & Sunday Live Music and Endless Mimosas 10:00AM-3:00PM
- Zinburger: Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 4:00PM-6:00PM
SanTan Village Mall
- Blue Wasabi Sushi and Martini Bar: Happy Hour: Tuesday-Saturday, 4:00-6:00PM
- Cantina Laredo: Happy Hour: Monday-Thursday, 4:00PM-7:00PM & 9:00PM-10:00PM | Friday, 4:00PM-7:00PM & 9:00PM-11:00PM | Saturday, 11:00AM-5:00PM
- Gordon Biersch: Happy Hour: Monday-Saturday, 3:00-6:30PM & 9:00PM-Close | All Day Sunday
- Kona Grill: Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 3:00PM-7:00PM | Monday-Thursday, 9:00PM-11:00PM | Friday-Saturday, 10:00PM-Midnight | Saturday, 11:00AM-2:00PM
- The Keg Steakhouse + Bar: Happy Hour: Monday-Sunday, Open-7:00PM & 10:00PM-Close | Sunday All Day
- Thirsty Lion Gastropub & Grill: Happy Hour: Everyday, 3:00PM-6:00PM & 9:30PM-Close
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE UPDATES
It’s easy! Just provide us with your name and email and soon you will be receiving current deals, travel tips, and upcoming events for your Gilbert Visit!